[amc] Offer of Divider Tab Sheets

  • From: "Marcia Miller" <mmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:20:47 -0500

We have literally hundreds of divider tab sheets with sequential numbers
beginning at 150.  The sheets are 8½? x 11? with a ?tab? that projects on
the right side with the numbers staggered down the right side.  These might
possibly be great for students, teachers, or anyone wanting to get
organized.  You could white out the numbers and write over them or cover
with a small label.  Please take as many as you would like.  There are
generally around 20-23 of each number.  We have had these for the past
decade and have no use for them and it?s time for them to go!  Thanks!

Marcia