[amc] August 1st

  • From: Dixie Yoder <dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:14:47 -0400

Hello Austin Family:

We have a guest guitarist, Jonathan, coming to share with us on August 1st.  He
just emailed to let me know that the place he and his fiance were staying fell
through, and they need a place to stay for a few nights while they are in
Austin.  I offered as a last resort because my place is TINY :)  He also
mentioned that they have a tent and can camp in the yard, but it is too hot for
this.  Any offers please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone!

Dixie