[amc] My challenges

  • From: "Bob" <rkoehn1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:37:29 -0600

I want to be challenged, so that I can become more fit!!!

These are my challenges.  according to age groups.

1.  To someone still in their teens.  If they swim twice as long [time wise] I
will donate $20 to CDC.

2.  To someone in their 20s--I will donate $2 for the first lap beyond my swim
plus 20 cents per pool length after I have to give up.
            [Zachary has challenged me on this one.]

3.  To someone in their 30s --I will donate $3.00 for the first lap beyond my
swim plus 30 cents per lap beyond my swim.

4.  To someone in the 40s-- I will donate $4 for the first lap beyond my swim
plus 40 cents per additional lap.
            [ Paul has challenged me on this one]

5.  To someone in the 50s--I will donate $5.00 for the first lap beyond my swim
plus 50 cents per additinal lap.

6.  To someone in the 60s -- I will donate $6 for the first lap behond my swim
plus 60 cents per additional lap.