[amc] June worship schedule

  • From: Dixie <dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lee Lever <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 18:01:58 -0400

Attached is the schedule for June.....I did my best to try and accommodate
people's vacation plans, but I am including the list of people to call if you
need to switch with someone (I jotted notes regarding dates that people are out
of town).  Worship committee will be meeting in the next two weeks.  If you
have any feedback you would like to bring to the committee please let me know.
I will be getting the July and August schedules out in the next few weeks.

Sincerely,

Dixie Yoder