[amc] Joyful Thanksgiving

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:40:58 -0600

We discover many variations in the experience of life as we continue our on
journeys.  We recognize new challenges and anticipations as the way unfolds
before us.  And, associated with this adventure is a constant yet
intensifying sense of God's provision for our lives, both for the present
and for the future.  Despite the uncertainties and limitations that
characterize our human presence, we are comforted and enriched both by our
participation in life and by those who love us and share their lives with
us.  In your present situation, I trust that you will be able to find many
reasons to be grateful for the blessings that have come to you.  May these
blessings give you confidence as you continue on the way that God has
prepared for you.