[amc] Highly recommended viewing for the scholars in our congregation

  • From: Stephen Hochstetler <shochste@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:44:28 -0500

Hi all,

If you deal with textbooks in any context then you will find this
interesting.   You should play this on a PC where you also have audio.
You can then also look at http://www.cxn.org and explore.

Stephen Hochstetler              shochste@xxxxxxxxxx
International Technical Support Organization at IBM
Office - 512-838-6198 (t/l 678)       FAX - 512-838-6931
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Stephen Hochstetler/Austin/IBM on 06/11/2007 04:42 PM
-----

             Chris
             Almond/Austin/IBM
             @LOTUS                                                     To
                                       BlueWiki Team
             06/11/2007 03:04                                           cc
             PM                        Stephen Zakur/Cranford/IBM@IBMUS,
                                       Jackie Olson/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS,
                                       Bill Trimble/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
                                       Garrett W Hall/Austin/IBM@ibmus,
                                       Stephen
                                       Hochstetler/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Bart
                                       Jacob/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Michael B
                                       Schwartz/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS
                                                                   Subject
                                       Highly recommended viewing...

Bluewiki team:

Please have a look at this very good presentation (video).  This
presentation is geared strongly toward how web20 network effects are
leading to disruption in the academic publishing industry.  There are some
strong parallels between his points and what we are doing w/Bluewiki:
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/25  (~18 minutes)

GIF image