[amc] Fwd: [PHILDEPT:1200] Dog for adoption

  • From: Nevitt Reesor <reesor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>)
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:58:06 -0500

FYI:

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Joy Mercier" <piabald@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 11, 2007 12:53:32 PM CDT
To: phildept@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PHILDEPT:1200] Dog for adoption

All,

I know this is an unusual email and I apologize for cluttering your inbox, so I'll make it short.

If you or someone you know is thinking about adopting a dog, please consider this sweet and energetic guy:

http://austin.craigslist.org/laf/419495499.html

I think that he will do well with other dogs (probably not cats, though), and needs a big yard or an active owner. His time at the animal shelter is extremely limited, so if you or someone you know is interested in him, please call Town Lake Animal Center ( http:// www.ci.austin.tx.us/tlac/default.cfm) as soon as possible.

Best,

~Joy~