[amc] Re: Fascinating discussion: Nevitt & J. Denny Weaver

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:29:55 -0600

Ray and Nevitt,
Thanks for sharing this continued discussion. I am so intrigued.  I will
definitely read the article that comes this week and maybe Steve and I will
have to have our own ³Sunday School² discussion in Philadelphia (we will be
there for the Society of Biblical Literature conference).

I thought others might be interested in listening to the monologue that has
been mentioned a few times during our discussions.  It is online at :

http://thisamericanlife.org/  Go to the 2005 Archives and look for Godless
America.  Julia Sweeney¹s monologue is part two.  Just looking for this
reminded me that there are SO many fascinating programs to listen to!

Janice