[amc] FW: [rs-faculty] 16th Street Bungalow Available

  • From: "Friesen, Steven J" <friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 10:35:58 +0000

Here's a rental that's available.  The colleague who's lived there has enjoyed
the place and the neighborhood, but they're now buying a place.  If you're
interested, contact Brent directly.

Steve

On 5/26/14, 10:24 PM, "Brent Landau"
<bclandau@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bclandau@xxxxxxxxxx>> told me:

Hi all --

We live in an adorable Craftsman bungalow just minutes from the UT campus (E.
16th and Chicon).  It's about 1800 sq ft, 2-4 bedrooms depending on how you
arrange it.  We're anticipating moving out in late June.  We'd love to help our
landlord out by finding someone to take over the last 6 weeks of our lease
(until Aug. 15) and beyond.  Rent is somewhat negotiable. She listed it for
$2350 last summer, but we ended up paying significantly less.

Here are a few pictures (and many more of our children if you're interested!):
http://blangsdau.phanfare.com/6535972

If you know anyone who might be interested, do let me know!

Thanks,
Brent

--
Brent Landau