[amc] FW: Volunteers needed for upcoming projects for CCFIP

  • From: Trinity Child Development Center <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mennonite church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:25:00 -0500

I am passing this information on because while the Eagle Scouts will be leading
these projects, we will need volunteers.  This is getting exciting as we think
about resizing the ark to become a stage area with a roof so that we can keep
the concept of the ark and will be able to  keep it inside the
playground/courtyard.  (it will be in the area where the beige plastic house is
now )

Please email me back or let me know if you can help for an hour or so on either
Oct. 13 or Nov. 10th.

Gloria Neunaber

Director

Trinity Child Development Center

512-928-2212

Subject: Volunteers needed for upcoming projects for CCFIP
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:03:53 -0500
From: Bonner.Brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: UW-ALL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; o.g.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
lfrieth@xxxxxxx; judy.bollom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: crgallia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; geowanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
girard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx; jbouvier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
opendooreast@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jfrost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Rebecca.Saltsman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Diana.Santos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Ron.Hubbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ann.osborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; sgartner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  No carpentry skills needed.  We still need a few
more volunteers.

   October 13, we will be at Trinity Child Development Center off
of Hwy 290 and Berkman in Northeast Austin breaking down the "Ark" and resizing
it so we can begin to install the new
playground equipment on November 10th.    Anyone with any level of carpentry
skill will have a
wonderful time!

Please pass
this on to your friends and interested groups.  Be sure they go to the
website to sign up.

Please go to
www.handsoncentraltexas.org and
sign up for Success By 6 projects on these dates.

Bonner
Brown
CCFIP,
Project Manager

UNITED WAY CAPITAL
AREA
www.unitedwaycapitalarea.org

tel 512.225.0364  :
fax 512.482.8309  :  cell
512.699.2061
Change
Central
Texas -  for
good.

Capture your memories in an online journal!