[amc] Re: FW: Swearing an oath

  • From: Stephen Hochstetler <shochste@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:32:31 -0600

I have always heard (but have no experience) that it is simply "I affirm"
instead of "I swear".   The rest of the words are the same.   I guess I
would highly recommend that you tell the lawyer that you going to do this
before you go onto the stand.  They may want to tell the judge so he is not
suprised.

Kind regards,
Stephen Hochstetler              shochste@xxxxxxxxxx
International Technical Support Organization at IBM
11400 Burnet Road   Austin, TX  78758
Office - 512-838-6198 (t/l 678)       FAX - 512-838-6931
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com

                      "Kathy Reid"

                      <Kathy@xxxxxxx>          To:       "Mennonite Church"
<amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>