[amc] FW: A Message from the Board Chair of AAIM

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:12:30 -0600

I am sending the announcement below for your awareness.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007
6:30-9:00 PM

6:30- Music and Reception
7:30- Breaking Fast & Maghrib Prayers
(space will be made available for Maghrib prayer)
Dinner will be served after sunset

Umlauf Sculpture Gardens & Museum
605 Robert E.Lee Road
Austin, TX 78704

  _____

The concurrent Jewish and Muslim holy days of Sukkot and Ramadan are sacred
times of family, community and spiritual reflection.

This is the third and final year when these two holidays will overlap for
many years to come. AAIM invites you to observe the Ramadan fast from
sunrise to sunset when we will share a festive meal under a Sukkah, a
temporary shelter signifying life's fragility.

$35

For reservations or to sponsor this event please call (512) 386-9145 or
contact Simone Talma, stalma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Generously underwritten by the OneSkye Foundation

Austin Area Interreligious Ministries

701 Tillery St, Suite 8, Austin, TX 78702

  _____

email:  <mailto:aaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> aaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

phone: (512) 386-9145

web:
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=94gguecab.0.xtaxsubab.hyntrubab.2067&ts=S0278&p=htt
p%3A%2F%2Fwww.aaimaustin.org> http://www.aaimaustin.org

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101274920711&ea=pastor%40menno
church.org&a=1101814504442>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101274920711&se=2067&t=110
1814504442<=en&reason=T>

This email was sent to pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, by aaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1101274920711&se=2067&t=110
1814504442<=en&reason=T>  | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1101274920711&se=2067&t=110
1814504442<=en&reason=T> T | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=cards01> Email Marketing by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=cards01>

Austin Area Interreligious Ministries | 701 Tillery St., Suite 8 | Austin |
TX | 78702