[amc] Carrie's shower

  • From: "Garland Robertson" <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:00:07 -0500

Hello All...
As I promised I am forwarding Carrie's list of "baby needs" so you can begin to
plan for her shower the first Thursday in June.   So that no one feels left
out...Men of AMC...if you want to contribute to the shower please feel free to
participate.  :)

A Lullaby CD for little ones and/or fun car CD's or tapes (yep, still have a
tape deck in my old Honda)
-clear Safety First outlet plugs - 1 or 2 packs
I have a small registry at babies r us - also available online
Baby Magic body wash (or maybe it's called bath wash?)
-Baby Magic lotion - I do not want any oil
-Johnson and Johnson Nursing pads - I have always bought them at HEB because
Babies R US doesn't carry them-
-Huggies Baby shaped diapers - size 1/2 (or some of those and whatever fits 6-
12 pound babies=)
-feeding spoons - I prefer the ones that change color when the food is too hot
-some sort of crib mirror
-gift cards are always nice - we haven't decided on getting a double stroller,
so gc's might be used for that.

As for clothing - I think that I have plenty of onesies. Nice Carter's
sleepers are always appreciated as are Rompers - play outfits that are one
piece with shorts rather than the high leg. In looking ahead, jeans for 6-12
month old's or 12-18 month would also be helpful since Evan put holes in the
knees of everything he had!

If I think of anything else or register elsewhere, I'll let you know.
If you have questions, let me know.

Pretty good list so far but ,Carrie, if you can think of anything else please
let me know and I'll get the word out.  Now's the time to make your list so
keep the ideas coming.  :)

I'm looking forward to this party and welcoming Baby Bert!

Thanks,
Laura

--- Garland Robertson
--- lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx