[amc] Caring for Each Other

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mennonite church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 09:46:00 -0500

We have a few joyful and not so joyful situations in our church body where
people need some help. In order to spread out the opportunities for giving
and helping I have set up two Care Calendars on behalf of the Fellowship
Committee. They each have tasks with times and dates that you can sign up
for. I hope you will be able to participate somehow.

*STARTING NOW*

​Peggy has a herniated disc in her back that has kept her from doing much
of anything without pain. She is usually the one who takes care of George
by cooking, driving him to the doctor and many other things. On top of this
her elderly mother (age 93) fell and broke her hip. Peggy and George will
be in need of lots of help for the next month and maybe longer.

Click this link for the calendar and sign up for bringing food, providing
transportation, visits, running errands or yardwork if you can. For most of
these things you will call and Peggy can tell you what they do or do not
need.

Go to this website
http://www.carecalendar.org/logon/181114

And log in using the security code: 8754

*STARTING MAY 12*

*​*
Susan, Tomas and Isabel are welcoming Mia into their home. We want to help
them have a happy adjustment, so we want to bring meals for a few weeks.

http://www.carecalendar.org/logon/181380

 Calendar ID   :   181380
 Security code :   5336

Peggy has a herniated disc in her back that has kept her from doing much of
anything without pain. She is usually the one who takes care of George by
cooking, driving him to the doctor and many other things. On top of this
her elderly mother (age 93) fell and broke her hip. Peggy and George will
be in need of lots of help for the next month and maybe longer.

Click this link for the calendar and sign up for bringing food, providing
transportation, visits, running errands or yardwork if you can. For most of
these things you will call and Peggy can tell you what they do or do not
need.

Go to this website
http://www.carecalendar.org/logon/181114

And log in using the security code: 8754

Thanks for building community!

Janice
--
Janice Friesen
http://jfriesen.net

"Don't confuse the classroom with education"

PNG image

PNG image