[amc] Announcement

  • From: "Kathy Reid" <Kathy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:48:13 -0600

Last week, Bethany Seminary, the Church of the Brethren Seminary in
Richmond, Indiana, announced that Dr. Stephen Reid has been named Academic
Dean starting next school year.  That means that we (Kathy & Steve) will be
moving to Indiana this summer.  I have been pastor of Austin Mennonite
Church since 1990.  This is a difficult move for us because we love Austin
and Austin Mennonite Church.  I am extremely confident that the congregation
will be able to find a wonderful new pastor (or pastors) to lead this
congregation in the future.  Please keep us in your prayers.  Dan Thiessen,
our Moderator, will be getting things together to begin the search for a new
pastor.

Kathy Reid
Austin Mennonite Church