[amayausers.com] Re: woven afgan blanket

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:51:35 UT

This message was posted by Stitch This Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/973.html

I have a woven afgan blanket that I need to put some names on.  I stitched the
first name and when stitching from one letter to the next it pulled apart the
weaves.  The top layer of the weaves are white and the underneath weaves are
black so its very apparent it is pulling gaps in the weaves.  I was doing Curlz
font in gold and the name just really gets lost with the black showing through
the pulled gaps.  Maybe I need to do a wider block font??  Does anyone have any
suggestions on how to keep this from pulling?

Thanks for any help

Chrissy Henderson