[amayausers.com] Re: woven afgan blanket

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:12:49 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/973.html#000001

Put a layer of solvy on top...the 'oldest' piece you have (makes it brittle and
easy to pull off later without moisture)
That will keep the thread on 'top' of your weave.
Also see if you can duplicate the lettering with a very light (not dense) fill
pattern in white to match your top weave, and this will tie that white weave
down in place. It involves either manually tracing the letter or converting it
to wire frame...can't remember exactly unless I'm sitting in front of design
shop which I'm not. V 9 might have a trace feature-we just got it but haven't
had time to see what's new.