[amayausers] Re: wacky messages

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:08:34 -0500

Roland,
I've got a customer coming within the hour, so I don't want to get in the
middle of this and have to deal with her, so I'll ask you a couple things in
the meantime.  When you say steppers, is that "step" in the settings menu,
or the forward and backward arrows on the side keyboard.  I tried the
forward and backward, but they didn't react.  Also, when you say push the
needle case until the needle looks centered, do you mean "physically move
the needlecase" by nudging one side?  Well, thanks again!!!    Debbie