[amayausers.com] Re: version 9 and color wrap

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:39:30 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/318.html#000003

Cheryl,
Just curious,  Before I have to get going, what is it that you are trying to
accomplish?
Color wrapping in ver.7 was only there to display the same colors again and
again.  Since most designs only have a handful of color changes in them, I
personally never found the color wrap feature to be of use.  But that's just me.
Could it be you're talking about the "Automatically increment color change
index after APPLY" feature??  What this would do is after assigning a color to
the first element and clicking "apply", the next color in the design would show
itself waiting for a color assignment automatically.  This would help speed
things up when assigning colors.
Ed