[amayausers.com] Re: version 9 and color wrap

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:13:27 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/318.html#000001

Cheryl,
Yeah, I believe that feature is not available.  The entire way color change
assignment is implemented in DS v9 is different than in v7.
In ver.9, you don't insert color change commands between elements/objects.  You
assign a unique color to each or multiple elements/objects.  The software will
know where the color change commands are placed.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong about the "color wrap" feature.  I'm still
learning all the little details about ver.9 myself.
Ed