[amayausers.com] Re: timing problems, i think. please help

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 01:58:31 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/953/2.html#000022

So there is more than one EE out there doing embroidery...my husband is also an
EE and retired from Alabama Power two years ago and he and I are now doing
embroidery as a hobby...he is very good at it too but that's the EE in
him...EE's are a different type of person and anyone that knows one or is
married to one knows what I am talking about...LOL...they think we live in a
perfect world or that at least everything they do has to be perfect...so we
try...LOL...I know any thing we do will be done right but sometimes he is so
picky that it really gets to me...but hey he's a great guy and after almost 39
years I think I will keep him...until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders