[amayausers] Re: thread colors

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 12:48:01 -0700

  Boy, have I got a deal for you Herb!  (only if you have the Dakota catalog).
On page 2-3 or 3-4--anyway, the front of the catalog, Dakota shows all their
colors like a color charg and they are listed by name and number.  When you
look at a design and it has the color, it is listed by their color name.
Example:  Lt Lt Gray---their color is actually named Lt Lt Gray.  They also
have colors such as MTurquoise 2---that is the color they list for their
design.  They just don't use very "creative" color names.  Ya just need their
catalog---ahhhhh, marketing tool huh?
  Sharon