[amayausers] Re: thread colors

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 11:26:33 -0700

  Hi Michele,
  There is a window in Design Shop when you go to Color Properties (where you
assign your colors to your design) click on the box Match Colors and you can
match many of the company colors--it will give you the closest match.  I will
admit, Design Shop colors don't show very true but it still gives you the color
numbers.
  Sharon