[amayausers.com] Re: thoughts on new XTS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 00:31:10 UT

This message was posted by phunter on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1190.html

Hy Guys

I have the big red and the original XT. I'm thinking of trading in the red
machine for the new and improved XTS, but i am reading the post about software
issues. can i get some feed back. should i wait until the "kinks" are worked
out? I do not want to spend the money on a new manchine only to have issue
after issue.
Im running V9 for both machines and Im not having any issues and TTF stitch out
just fine so really dont want this to become a problem.