[amayausers] tee shirt trouble

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:56:43 -0600

OK, this is my last question for the day - I think...
Since getting the new red thread feed rollers, sewing on tee shirts has given
me fits.  I've worked on denim jacket backs, knit doggie sweaters, and
needlepoint Christmas stockings without a single thread break, but tees have
become a nightmare.  Most of the time, the thread shreds and then breaks. At
times, I've gotten the best results using one piece of 2 oz. cutaway backing
and an MT of 8.  Other times an MT of 6 works better.  But I still get thread
breaks - just not as many.

This happens with designs that sewed out OK before the new rollers, as well as
new designs.  Any ideas?
Your help is much appreciated.
Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!