[amayausers.com] Re: tech in No. Cal

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:37:35 -0700

Yeah, I just found out a week or so ago.  He moved about a month ago I guess.
He flies so much anymore he was getting laid over in Denver most the time and
then the comute from SF or Sac to Napa on top of that so he decided or was
talked into going to Denver.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx