[amayausers.com] Re: tech in No. Cal

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:02:00 EDT

Kevin moved to Denver?! Bummer. Anyway, Steve is outside Fresno but I don't
know if he works on the older machines. His number is (559) 618-0971. I
believe he's third party like Sam is.

Dorothy

In a message dated 4/9/2008 7:59:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Jan,

I think Sam down in LA is the closest tech since  Kevin moved to Denver.  You
should be able to call Melco and they could  tell you if someone is any
closer.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
_linen@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:linen@xxxxxxxxxxx)