[amayausers.com] Re: tackle twill

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:57:19 UT

This message was posted by Hand-Done on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/521.html#000007

I'm also having problems with sewing tackle twill applique.  My machines are
skipping stitches on the bottom edge of the tackle twill when sewing the design
upside down on the machine. The edge closest to the head, the other edge and
sides are fine.
I have tried different needles, lubricant on the needles, bobbin tensions.
I am using an XT and and original amaya and having the same problem.  The auto
feed doesn't seem to have any affect here.