[amayausers] Re: some ideas for the website

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:44:51 -0800

What I was trying to get across was this will be a
everyone accessible website, so I wasn't sure if
something like my idea was initiated, would it be made
available to the world?(anyone who goes to the site)
or would people be more comfortable by becoming
a member and logging in to a password controlled area
to see the more personal info.
Just thinking outloud, on website construction
not bulletin boards.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover Design
1-888-435-0176