[amayausers] some ideas for the website

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 17:30:38 -0800

I really enjoy this online community as well as many others,
I think it would be cool if you could have a sign in section (for security
purposes) maybe not.
that you could maybe see a map with a dot for all the website registered
members.
A lot of people post without any info on location of their business, and amazed
at how
close I am to other owners. I could foresee  a listing that we could have that
would show
address and phone and contact info, areas of specialties, You know a virtual
business card.
maybe years in business, maybe even a small picture so we could all put
faces with names and personalities!
Anyway I feel like I am part of large family here and it would be great to know
a little more
about all of you.
This is such a great resource and I enjoy getting the advice as well as giving
what I can.
I would volunteer (John and Aaron) to help in anyway I can.
I got into this business 18 years ago as a graphic designer,
so if a need arises and I can help or moderate or whatever else.
Count me in.

P.S. Maybe also a members link section to visit other members web sites.

Thanks All!!

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com