[amayausers] Re: sleeve embroidery

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:22:25 -0800

I hoop my sleeves with either 12 or 15cm hoops and use regular backing.  Not
all of the sleeve is hooped, only about half of it.

As far as getting rid of the sticky try cleaning the needle every few shirts
with silicone spray or something that will get rid of the sticky and some
people use wax paper under which helps lubricate the needle.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon