[amayausers.com] Re: shop flood

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:47:38 -0500

Debbie, my Mom & I have been thinking and praying for you every time we see reports of bad weather in your area. We've wondered how you were faring.

With the terrible storms & flooding in the last few weeks across so much of the country, I've been thinking about all of my Amaya friends (both those I've done business with, and talked to or emailed, and those I haven't met yet) and their families. Each of you remain in our thoughts & prayers, as do all of the people in affected areas.

May God bless and keep you,
Sandra Walker
A&E Clothing and Embroidery
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!
936-588-1015  800-291-6953
Montgomery, Texas
Member, Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce (2006-2008)
and Montgomery County Professionals