[amayausers] Re: problems with hats

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:33:56 -0500

True, very true Rod.
A very handy tool for those who know of it's features.  However, if the
"bullet" in this design is both on the seam and off the seam, it's going to
be very difficult for him to get this feature to work correctly.  I've even
wondered about putting some kind of thick backing on both sides of the
center seam to "build up" the thickness of the cap front so that one could
set the material thickness setting to one number and rock and roll.  Hey,
maybe there's an invention here???
Let's put our heads together and cash in!
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery
900 Terry Parkway, Ste. 200