[amayausers.com] Re: pricing caps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:55:55 UT

This message was posted by Joy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/65.html#000002

Roland,
  Thanks for the detailed explanation. This is just the type of answer I was
hoping for. What do you charge for lettering on the back of the cap? The
standard around here is $1 or $2 It has to be re-hooped, and this takes time
not much money there but feel like I already made a  profit on the cap.
about the freight, how do you invoice this charge?  How  do you charge for
freight when. you are making a combined order.
 Also do you place each order as you get them or do you try to combine them.
  Although I have been in this business for over 2 years, I have just been
winging it on a lot of things. Now I am at the point that I really need to get
professional and better organized on some of this stuff
Thanks Joy