[amayausers] Re: po'd Princess

  • From: "ice_man21" <ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:31:05 -0500

Thanks Susan and John:

I didn't exactly have the time (busy day, wife returned from o'seas this
am) to look for the "current" folder on my own. Called Melco, located
current folder in the "jobs" folder so the path is:

c:programs\melco embroidery systems\amaya\jobs\current

You all were a great help, at least with your input as Curt was walking
me through the valley I had an idea what trees to look for.

Thank you both ever so much.

Thank You, Thank You

Larry Butler
ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxx