[amayausers] Re: po'd Princess

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:27:16 -0700

Larry,

 When you deleted the file, it should have been put into the Recycle Bin of
Windows. Have you deleted your recycle bin? If not, then that means you
still have the file, and I would really appreciate it if I could get that
file from you. We would like to use if for some testing here at Melco.

 If anyone out there has a file that they have had to delete from their
\Current folders to get Amaya to open, if that file is available, please
forward it to me. This will help us to fix this issue.

 Sincerely,
 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems