[amayausers] Re: nylon

  • From: danars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:54:55 -0700

Frank,

you must be busy too if you are just starting a job at 11:00 at night?  That
little mcahine humming up a storm?

My wife runs ours 7 hours a day or so (we have a little one here that takes up
some time too) and I run 3-5 hours more when I get home after the little guy
goest to bed.  My machine humms along pumping out quality stitches with little
problem

How has yours been running?

The list is quite quiet so I assume that most are busy with their machines
running well too

Dana @ Threadworks