[amayausers.com] Re: new guy about to knock XT over

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 20:54:08 UT

This message was posted by Herb Reeser on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/890.html#000013

The following works for ME and may not be the way YOU all like to do it.

As far as acti-feed, what I do is when I find the right setting I save it as a
preset.  I seem to stitch the same products over and over.  When I go to stitch
a Pure Country throw, I just use the preset labeled "Pure Country".  If I am
doing a insulated lunch tote, I use "Fresh Pac Lunchpak" a Hanes P170 I use
"P170" and so on.

I know this is not fullproof for all designs but it's a great start.  I use the
design note feature to list variables on some designs such as when stitching
over a fill or some small lettering.

I always start at a higher setting and work down, it's just easier to see when
the stitching is laying right.  The only time I use Auto is when I have no idea
where to start. I watch the numbers and change to manual when I have a good
idea where I like it. I don't know why, I just hardly ever use Auto.

My 2 cents, keep the change.