[amayausers.com] Re: new guy about to knock XT over

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:36:42 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/890.html#000010

Mike,
You really should have your Acti-feed set to "Auto".  This way you let the
machine/software determine what the appropriate setting should be.
Especially if you are new to the industry!!
Your trainer should have advised you of this.

Judy,
If you must stick something in the eye of the needle, try a toothpick.  I've
never done this myself as I just use my sight to set the needle's orientation
but I've heard of others doing this.

Ed Orantes