[amayausers.com] Re: multi threads pops and then breaks

This message was posted by Merlin1964 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1368.html

I have come to my wits end.
Machine ran design the first run. 1 or 2 thread breaks. Started to run second
running of design.
Now nothing but popping and thread breaks. 34 breaks in less than 20K stitches.
I have tried to increase and decrease thread feed. speed up machine slow down
machine, loosen bobbin tighten bobbin. change thickness settings
Muslin materal ( wall hanging ) with heavy weight cut away backing. Metro
Thread and Metro Bobbins
Its been running great until I started another running of the design...  also
changed needles. no help

Nothin is workin.
Machine
2004 AMAYA
OS ver 5.07.056
Z-Run 849.35.48
188BIOS ROM 1.2
RSA 2.82
360BIOS ROM 1.5
CSA 1.64
DSP 00.08
MSP430 00.34
Z Axis Rotations 40350697

Please any suggestions. I have used default settings and went up 14 and down 14
on thread feed. I have always run 2-3 materal thickness anything higher than 3
I get bobbin breaks detection