[amayausers.com] Re: Computer Not Communicating With My Machines

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:06:02 UT

This message was posted by jjones9774 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1367.html#000003

Thanks for the suggestions.  I got a call late last night from a old friend
from Melco and we worked on the problem for over an hour and traced the problem
to a glitch in Vista that had removed administrator authority from the program.
Right clicked on AOS and "run as administrator" and it's working again.  Don't
know what caused the problem but it was something in the software.  He advised
me to upgrade to Windows 7, which I will do.