[amayausers.com] Re: metallic thread bunching

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:11:01 UT

This message was posted by Stubbytails on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/850.html

Can anyone tell me what the normal settings are when using metallic thread?  I
am sewing a jacket back and my tests are on the same cotton blend fabric.  My
top thread is metallic and it is bunching, as if the bobbin is not tight
enough.  When I adjust the active feed my thread snaps.  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.

Christine