[amayausers] Re: jpg

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:03:05 -0600

Best way so you do not get the stitches etc. is to Right Click in the Tree
at the Design Level, then click on Copy. This will copy the file into the
Windows Clipboard. Now open your favorite Graphics program or even Windows
Paint, then click on Edit, and Paste. This will paste an image that is
without stitches etc. If the graphics program is capable of Vector graphics,
the image will be a Vector Image. If you have Microsoft Word, it comes in as
a Vector file and can be edited etc. as such. This is Pro+ only as Pro+ has
Vector capabilities.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems