[amayausers] Re: jpg

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:44:26 -0700

Genie,

Click on File... Save as... and then at the bottom shere is says Melco .ofm
click on that box and that is where you select the file type.  Near the
bottom you will find .jpg.  Select it and you are set.  The downfall to this
is that is will look like a 3D embroidery rather than a regular .jpg.
Sometimes this works but if you plan to use it for certain things you may
want to have your artist redraw it so you can have it in whatever format you
want.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx