[amayausers] Re: iMac and Design Shop 2006

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:34:10 UT

This message was posted by Olivekid on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/34.html#000012

Hi Meezer City,
  I run  Designshop Pro on an imac. I use bootcamp (which is free from Apple).
You could use Parallels or Fusion if you wanted to run Windows alongside Mac.
  Generally I have had no problems other than the quirkiness of Windows (I have
22 Macs).
  I've had absolutely no problems with it. Of course I wish Amaya would port
the software to Mac so I could rid myself of Windows, but it ain't going to
happen.
  Good luck!