[amayausers.com] Re: iMac and Design Shop 2006

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:29:29 UT

This message was posted by Margie & Jay on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/34.html#000014

Hello Everyone,

So we have a full [late this week with our new XT. It just arrived the other
day and we are working out a few niggles. Of course we love our Apple computers
as well.

I just tried to run windows XP using Fusion but for some reason the OS system
would not recognize the machine during the configuration process. We have the
yellow crossover cable. I assumed there was a problem with the way fusion
recognizes the ethernet port. It was a free trial anyhow. So now I am giving
Parallels a shot.

If anyone has any advice regarding what I might be missing? I would love to
hear about it.  If only the textile industry had embraced Apple's flavor of
UNIX.

Thanks again,
Jay