[amayausers.com] Re: how can I move to a specific spot in my design??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:36:01 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1164.html#000004

I wanted to move to the side panel - yes.
It was the later part of my design. I suppose I could have made a seperat
design with the side only, and that woould have worked too. My employers are
just wanting me to really utilize time and we edited this design so I would not
have to re-hoop (I had originally wanted to put what I have place on the side,
on teh back)

Anywho, it has all worked out and I am stitching away... I am so sick of hats I
could puke!  :p

Laurie