[amayausers.com] Re: how can I move to a specific spot in my design??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 00:21:56 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1164.html#000003

Just going to throw this out there, based on your description you don't want to
move to a part of your design as much as you want to sew on the side panel of
the hat? if it is a separate logo and not linked with the front logo, (which
may be a reason to move to the end of the design) Just load the hat as normal.
Have your new side panel design loaded,
and use your arrow keys and the hoop key on the amaya keyboard to move the hat
to the right position. I believe you have to make sure you have the wide angle
cap frame selected in the OS when loading the design. then you should be able
to use the left/right button until it rotates to the proper side and then your
ready to sew.
If that isn't what you had in mind, sorry for the explanation. it wasn't clear
so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.