[amayausers] Re: help please... Inching Stitch count

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:21:06 -0600

LuAnn,
    Those stitches are referred to a your "Inching Stitch Count".  You can
change this by clicking on "Settings" and in right there in the first tab
viewed which I think is called "Machine".  I almost always set this to about
a 6 or so when I visit customers.  The highest setting you can put it on is
a 9.  I do this because although the machine should run correctly with this
set at 3, the bobbin setting not always kept up with and a few extra
stitches are what's necessary sometimes to eliminate "pull-outs".

Ed