[amayausers] Re: Melco / Amaya clamping system

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:34:34 -0600

Re: [amayausers] Melco / Amaya clamping systemI think you meant to say
"Hoop-tech" is the company that manufactures the clamping system hoop for
Melco.  Hoopmaster makes a hooping assistant for hooping shirts and such.
It's made of plastic and is blue and white in color.  But you are right,..
no hoop burns with ole' yellow!  (The hoop is painted yellow)  Funny though,
they paint the hooptech hoop a real pretty blue for Tajima machines.  Guess
I could always take mine out back and hit it with a can of Krylon.

Ed
    From: Ron Thompson <signguy.ron@xxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:15:41 -0800
    To: Amaya Users <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [amayausers] Melco / Amaya clamping system

    Hey Roland,

    In your email reply, you said "The new hoop clamp system would be
perfect for this-cut down your hooping
    time to mere seconds and easier to line up straight."

    Is there a website that I could see this clamp in action?

    Ron Thompson
    Signguy

    Poke-Me Signs
    (408) 254-2044